Join the technical conference for the Dynamics 365 Partner Community in Australia.
Summit Australia for Microsoft Business Applications delivers the can’t-miss annual conference. As the technical conference for the Dynamics 365 Partner Community, this event includes a Partner-only pre-day of education focused on technical and go-to-market sales readiness, with sessions led by industry experts and Microsoft.
Attendees will benefit from:
- Direct access to Microsoft leaders providing insider insight to help shape future strategies
- Learn about Microsoft’s Roadmap for Dynamics 365 and the Intelligent Business Cloud
- Attend training classes offered by Microsoft on Power BI, Analytics using Cortana, Azure, IoT, integrating Dynamics 365 with Azure, and Portals
- Education on third party add-on products to help solve business problems
- Build cloud business applications using Dynamics 365, AX, CRM, Business Central, Azure, the Common Data Model, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Flow), Cortana Analytics and other capabilities of the Intelligent Business Cloud
- Take part in technical readiness programs for staff looking to certify in Microsoft and ISV platforms
- Learn how to bring Cloud Business Solutions to the Market leveraging AppSource and CSP
- Updates on Microsoft partner readiness operational topics such as pricing, incentives, provisioning, listing apps on AppSource and more