The mobile app makes it easy to view the full event schedule, download speaker presentations, take notes, complete session evaluations, and more! Be sure to download the app ahead of the event to come prepared with your plan.
From the palm of your hand, you will be able to:
- Build Your Conference Schedule: Create a plan to help you make the most of your time at the conference. Add the general and educational breakout sessions, partner solution showcases, and other time-slotted events that will give you your ultimate conference experience. Plans will sync between the online planner and the App.
- View Session Details & Presentation Materials: Drill into the session details to learn more about what each session has to offer, including session date/time, location, description, applicable track, presentation materials, and speaker details.
- Connect with Other Users & Exhibitors: The People tile lets you view who else is in attendance at the conference. As with the online communities, you must complete your app profile and elect to share your desired details with others during the conference. This is the best tool for making connections with other users during the event to communicate with, plan to network or meet-up, and to save contact information.
- Be Informed and Have the Latest Up-to-Date Information: Conference messaging will be done through the conference app. You will receive notification of the latest conference communications and goings on through the Messages feature. Messages can also be used to communicate with other conference attendees.
- Attendee feedback is the best way for you to assist in continuing to make Summit a success. Please complete your session and conference surveys in the App or from the online planner, wherever a data connection is available.